Who We Are
We are a Lutheran Church, a member of the ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America), that believes
• The Bible is God's Word.
• God is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• Jesus is both fully God and fully human, who by His death on the cross has redeemed us.
• The Holy Spirit's gifts are available and operative today for all Christians.
• Human nature is sinful and is redeemed only through faith in Jesus Christ.
• Salvation is a gift provided by Christ alone, that we receive by grace through faith.
• We are a part of one true Church made up of all who believe in Christ as Lord.
• Prayers are heard and answered.
• Jesus instituted Holy Baptism and the Lord's Supper (Communion). That God truly acts in these sacraments and that our faith is essential for their effectiveness.
• Becoming a Christian leads to a changed life, that is a lifelong process of growth.
• That all those who are baptized into Christ have a part in God's mission to the world.
• We best embody Christ when we work together!
We gather in groups, large and small to grow with one another in our relationship with God through Jesus Christ; we live as children of God empowered by His Spirit to serve the community and one another faithfully in Jesus' name.
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."